Hybridge Dental Implants—Monroe, LA
The Simple Way to A Lasting Smile
For patients with complex dental issues and multiple missing or unhealthy teeth, one of the best ways to replace them is with an implant retained restoration. This prosthetic involves anchoring the new teeth to the jawbone using small titanium posts that act as tooth roots, providing incredible stability and longevity. What once took more than a year to complete, can now be done in far less time and expense with the advancement of dental implant technology. Dr. Patrick L. McGee is proud to offer his patients a state-of-the-art approach to a long-lasting, fixed set of teeth with Hybridge Dental Implants, which allow you to permanently restore up to 12 teeth in as little as three weeks. To learn more about what this treatment could do for you, contact us today to schedule a one-on-one consultation.
Why Choose Patrick L. McGee, DDS For Hybridge Dental Implants?
- Implant Placement & Restoration Completed Right Here
- Extremely Precise Treatment Using X-Guide Technology
- Multiple Sedation Options That Guarantee Patient Comfort
What Are Hybridge Dental Implants?
Instead of just sitting in the mouth and relying on natural suction or denture adhesive to stay in place, a Hybridge dental implant supported restoration is directly connected to the jawbone using just five to six dental implants. Regular dental implant dentures can require up to eight implants to deliver the same quality of results.
Because the Hybridge is supported by strong bone, patients are able to recover virtually all of their biting and chewing strength, allowing them to enjoy many foods that are usually considered off-limits to denture wearers. Plus, the teeth won’t slip out of place throughout the day.
What is the Treatment Process Like?
At an initial consultation, Dr. McGee will outline your treatment process in detail so you’ll know what to expect each step of the way. Just five to six high-quality dental implants that are inserted according to very specific standards will be placed within your jawbone, and a very specific protocol is followed through to your final delivery of your highly-esthetic smile. At no time will you be without teeth during the process, and since Dr. McGee can perform every part of the Hybridge treatment himself, you’ll have the peace of mind of getting to work with the same dentist from your initial consultation all the way until you walk out of our office with your brand-new smile.
The Benefits of Hybridge Dental Implants
- Shorter Treatment Time: It only takes anywhere from three to 16 weeks to get a Hybridge dental implant restoration, which is dramatically faster compared to other full mouth restorations. Treatment time is dependent on whether you are replacing your upper jaw, lower jaw or both, and healing time needed, but a specific process is followed every time, so that there are no surprises, and efficiency is built in for the patient – less time in the dental chair with you, the patient, in mind.
- Reliable: Hybridge dental implants are placed and restored using a very specific protocol that is proven to maximize success and longevity.
- Long-Lasting: With just regular hygiene and routine checkups, dental implants can easily last for 30 years or more.
- Natural, Attractive Look: Your Hybridge restoration will be specially designed just for you to create a lifelike, beautiful smile that you’ll be eager to show off.
See Real Hybridge Patient Stories
Tom’s Hybridge Story:
Kristen’s Hybridge Story:
Linda’s Hybridge Story:
Charlaine’s Hybridge Story: